Monday, April 16, 2012

Final project

okay soooo I'm lost. I don't know what I want to do for the final project. I really enjoyed photographing the figure in an abstract way and using the soft box. But i feel kind of stuck now. I would like to continue photographing the figure but I want to do something different. I was thinking about doing landscapes and approaching them in an abstract way and similar to how I photograph figures. But I was also thinking about continuing to experiment with different lighting sources, because I enjoyed using the soft box so much. If I did this, I would probably do the figure again but use a male. I would focus more on light and detail of the skin.


Since I am so lost and I am having a hard time deciding on a subject or idea, I am going to just go outside and shoot and see what I come up with. I want to focus on lighting, maybe some reflections, landscapes in an abstract way, lines and textures. And then If I don't get any inspiration from this, I will shoot the male figure with different lighting sources. and then go from there....wish me luck......

No comments:

Post a Comment