Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Final images for Beyond the Single Image project!

I really enjoyed doing this project because I was out of my element and trying something new and risky for me as a photographer. I took the images in both Boston and down town Portsmouth. I was originally going to just take pictures of homeless people but I decided to add some places that you would find homeless people with different types of graffiti but not have an actual person in the image. I really like how my photos came out and I would like o maybe extend on this project. I would probably more focus on looking beyond the signs and the dirtiness of the homeless person and try to show their personality or story more. I would like to show more of a connection in my photographs with the homeless person. So maybe I would do this by getting closer up and getting to know the people.


















No comments:

Post a Comment