Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Collaboration : Infrared


"IR photography opens up a new visual dimension for the photographer, a somewhat 'different' way of looking at the world around us. The spectrum of light is much wider than what the human eye can capture"



Sophia and I are working together for the collaboration project. We are thinking about printing on canvas. I want to experiment printing on something other than paper! We are thinking about doing the infrared process. We are looking into buying a lens and buying film to see what works better.
"IR photography opens up a new visual dimension for the photographer, a somewhat 'different' way of looking at the world around us. The spectrum of light is much wider than what the human eye can capture"
We aren't quite sure what we will photograph but I feel think will be the experimental part also. We will need to see what looks the best in this process and what we like. When searching images of this process, I saw a lot of trees and landscapes... I would like to push beyond that and do something a little different!!

Here are some of the images that really caught my eye:











No comments:

Post a Comment