Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Holga Project: Final Prints

I loved the surprise aspect of the holga camera! I really liked experimenting with this camera. I went into this project wanting to shoot the figure. I didn't know what to expect or what was going to come out (which I liked). I wanted to experiment with double and multiple exposures but what I got was much different!... when I first looked at my negatives, I almost cried! ... there was absolutely no information on most of the negatives and some had very little detail. I decided I was going to still scan them in because I worked so hard on this project! When I scanned them in, I was SO surprised to what I saw... My images were extremely grainy and had unique colors. I was very interested in how my images came out so I chose to go with it. I am really happy I stuck with them and made them work! I would love to keep exploring and experimenting with the holga camera! I liked this project.


Here are my final images:






No comments:

Post a Comment