Tuesday, September 4, 2012

photomontage!

Here is my color photomontage!!



The color photomontage was the hardest for me. I didn't know where to start. So I cut out a picture of myself and put it on the outer edges of the mat board. Then I chose things that I was close to or represented me in some way. I chose the purple flower because its my favorite color and I love flowers. I chose Pocahontas because people call me "poco". I put my little sisters face in the sun because she always brightens my day. I put a picture of all my sisters because they are my best friends. And I put a hand print because I felt like it represented children and I want to be a 1st grade teacher! 



Here is my black & white photomontage!!



This one is my favorite! As soon as we were given this project, I wanted to do something with all of my old contact sheets. I felt like these were little glimpses of my past and they really represented who I am. And I love the quote in the middle! 



No comments:

Post a Comment