Monday, September 3, 2012

Why I take photographs??

I don't think I could answer this question in a sentence. There are SO many reasons why I take photographs. I love capturing special moments. I like creating art that both myself and other people like to look at. I have never been able to draw or paint but I always loved being creative... I hated that I couldn't create something that I was proud of. Once I started photography, I finally felt like I was able to create something I was proud of. I love creating abstractions in my photographs. I love using different light sources to create the perfect picture. Taking pictures allows me to be creative in my own way and gives me a voice. I learn new things everyday about myself through my photography. I hope to inspire others with my photography. I hope to give people a new outlook and create new and exciting things in my photographs!
I really like this quote! 

"A picture is worth a thousand words" 


No comments:

Post a Comment